Harvard SEAS logo


Plan of Study Form

Students intending to declare the CS concentration must submit a CS plan of study form. Prior to graduation, seniors must update the form to ensure CS concentration requirements have been fulfilled. In both cases, students should fill out the form and email it to cs-dus@seas.harvard.edu for verification. See also Concentration information.

CS 91r Form

Students wishing to take a CS 91r must follow the instructions on the form below to get approval from your research advisor and the Director of Undergraduate Studies (DUS) to enroll in the course. (The DUS is the official instructor for CS91r, not your research advisor.)

Advisor request form

Fill in the online advisor request form when you declare a CS concentration to request a particular advisor, or to request to change advisors.